Digital school exams at OsloMet
All digital school exams will take place in Silurveien 2 at Ullern in Oslo. You do not need to bring your own computer. The location is facilitated for digital exams using OsloMets computer.
If you need special arrangements in connection with your examination, you must remember to apply within the appointed deadlines.
Digital school exams in Inspera
- Log on to Inspera
- Click Login with Feide and use your OsloMet-username and password (same as in Fronter/Canvas).
- Change language by clicking on options in the top right corner in Inspera
When you are logged in to Inspera you have a dashboard with three different options:
- My tests
- Demo tests
- Here you will find your active exam.
- Here you will find your copy of your submitted exam paper once the exam is finished.
We recommend that you take a test exam before the examination day to get acquainted with the layout and the text editor.
- What you write in the demo test will not be saved.
Remember your Feide username and password
Log on to Inspera with your OsloMet-username and password (same as in Fronter/Canvas). Contact ICT Support on telephone +47 64 23 55 55 if you have problem with the password.
You will not be given extra examination time if you forget your password.
On the examination day
- Make sure you get to Silurveien early. You will get access to the premises 30 minutes before the exam starts.
- Find your designated place and log on to Inspera. Click Open the exam in Safe exam browser.
- An invigilator will give instructions 15 minutes before the exam starts. Then you will receive the pin code for accessing the exam. Once you have received the pin code, you may not leave the examination premises without an invigilator.
- Type your pin code and log on with your OsloMet-username and password again.
- Notify the invigilator if you have any difficulties.